Americans live in a virtual paradise. From the golden hills of California to the nature-filled countryside of Colorado and the majestic North Carolina Smokey Mountains down to the sandy beaches of Florida. Explore America and experience nature at its best.
California’s Yosemite National Park is filled with arching water falls among regal giant trees which have stood for centuries. Cruise California’s coast and witness the breathtaking beauty of the rolling white-capped waves as you traverse the mountains, rising above the clouds. Take a stroll down to the seashore to get an up close look at the amusing seals and sea lions.
Yosemite National Park
Colorado’s forested countryside stretches for miles. The winding roads snake around streams and wooded mountains. Don’t be surprised if you see wild goats or deer grazing peacefully near the roadside. Have your camera ready to catch a group of rafters as they ride the white water down the mountainside. Better yet, stay for a while in one of their rustic vacation lodges and experience it for yourself.
North Carolina’s awesome Smokey Mountains, home of the Cherokee, is a sight that must be seen at least once in a lifetime. The winding Blue Ridge Parkway takes you through the heart of the most sensational overlooks, towering above some of the most incredible scenery in the world. Tremendous bubbling trout streams flow over huge boulders surrounded by undefiled natural woodlands. Rent one of their charming cabins and awake to the sound of the rushing stream.
Florida’s white, sandy beaches attract millions of tourists who come from all over the world seeking fun in the sun. The stunning tropical atmosphere of this natural paradise with its regal everglades and natural wildlife is surrounded by palm trees and moss-covered cypress. See the alligators resting tranquilly along the banks through Alligator Alley. Watch the graceful heron, dazzling flamingos, proud peacocks and gentle owls in their natural habitat.
Alligator Alley, Florida
America boasts some of the most beautiful places in the world. Explore her natural beauty. Experience California’s Yosemite National Part and drink from any of the many waterfalls as you walk among some of the oldest living trees in the world. Go through Colorado’s winding forest-lined roads. Visit North Carolina’s Smokey Mountains at least once in your life and experience sights unlike anyplace else. Slip on down to Florida for some fun in the sun and watch the otters play.
The world is full of natural beauty. God’s creation is a reflection of His magnificence and He can be seen in all of nature.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible- all things were created by him, and for him: For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell. (Colossians 1:16)
If it is at all possible, get out and travel. See and experience the regal beauty of creation.
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations
- Visit Hawaii And Stay In The Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Top 10 destinations for European Travelers