California honeymoon is a thrilling option for you, if you are a newly married couple seeking for honeymoon destinations. The platter of choices is overwhelming. Hence if you want to spend your honeymoon in California it is better that you start gathering information about the various romantic vacation spots in California. You can spend the first romantic trip of your life in various inns available in California where you would get the desired seclusion. You can engage in activities like swimming and taking romantic walks along the beach.
Downtown San Francisco offers you the perfect retreat for your California honeymoon in the form of The Hotel Palomer. If you lodge here you will have effortless access to Union Square which is the most happening shopping area of the city! Union Square also offers you sky-view lounges from where you can view the sunset together in the evening after spending the day shopping. There will be no dearth of activities and entertainment for you if you decide to spend your romantic getaways in California in any hotel or inn in this area. The Fisherman’s Wharf is a tourist attraction that you should definitely stop by along with North Beach and Chinatown.
If you want your California honeymoon to be spent in the heart of Los Angeles then The Orlando Los Angeles is a viable option for you. You would have plenty of places to visit in and around the place that would leave you mesmerized. The much famous Hollywood sign, standing tall at a height of fifty feet in the Beverly Hills is the prime one amongst them. You can even spot famous Hollywood stars if you spend enough time exploring the other sites around that area. The luxury of your hotel at the end of an activity filled day is sure to take the exhaustion out.
Another romantic getaways in California is North California which lies north of San Francisco and is known as the wine country. If you want your California honeymoon to be memorable and different and find most of the honeymoon packages hackneyed then you must visit this area. The hospitality of the local wineries is sure to overwhelm you and touch you. Away from the hustle and bustle of main towns, the rolling hills with pretty as picture villages will entrance you with their charm. This is one of the perfect romantic vacation spots in California if you are looking for less activity filled and a peaceful honeymoon in each other’s company.
California honeymoon in winter can get exceedingly romantic with a cheerfully burning fire in the room while the snowflakes outside caress the windowpanes. Vermont is the perfect place that offers you a delectable honeymoon with sports like skiing to keep your adventurous self occupied. San Diego and Alcatraz are two other places that you can enlist in your honeymoon destination with picture-perfect scenery all around. Alcatraz also offers you the ride of the famous cable cars.
Thus if you are considering a California honeymoon, given the plethora of choices you are sure to make it a trip of a lifetime!
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations
- Visit Hawaii And Stay In The Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Top 10 destinations for European Travelers