Las Vegas is your honeymoon destination if you like to sprawl on shows, nightclubs and diverse dining. If you visit Las Vegas in tourist seasons, you would see the glory of the city in this period. But if you want a quite and romantic honeymoon you should visit Las Vegas in the off-season. Be whatever the season your Las Vegas honeymoon will be etched in your mind for the rest of your life.
Romantic Las Vegas Hotels with Best Outdoor Attractions
Among the many romantic Las Vegas hotels Bellagio, located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, has a man-made lake with a beautiful combination of water, music and lights to entertain you. To splurge in your romantic Las Vegas honeymoon, you can book a Lake Bellagio viewing AAA Five Diamond room and watch the majestic views straight from your room.
The Mirage Hotel, one of the romantic Las Vegas hotels, along the strip hosts the Mirage Volcano, a free outdoor spectacle erupting in lights, water and roaring sounds once every hour after nightfall.
Across the street lies the Venetian where you can go on romantic gondola rides along the replica of a Venetian canal.
North of Mirage is the Treasure Island Hotel. Here, a alluring show takes place every night, featuring sirens, pirates and large ships. As a guest of the hotel you get VIP viewing of the show.
On the southern part of Las Vegas, Manhattan Express roller coaster offers you thrilling rides with a view of the city from high above.
Luxury Honeymoon Vacation
For privacy on your honeymoon, opt for The HOTEL at Mandalay Bay. It’s an all-suite luxury hotel with a stylish restaurant, and spa.
If you like to take baths with views, you can go for the Spa Suite with a spa tub at the Monte Carlo in the romantic Las Vegas.
Attractions of Las Vegas
Las Vegas, offering all sorts of entertainments, ranks among top ten honeymoon destinations. Las Vegas has some of the finest hotels and casinos.
Some places to visit in Las Vegas are King Tut’s Museum, and well-orchestrated water of Bellagio. Las Vegas Boulevard Strip looks very fascinating at night with gleaming neon lights.
Las Vegas lures hoards of visitors all over the world.
Las Vegas offers everything for a fun filled and excitement-packed honeymoon. Some Las Vegas honeymoon resorts awe visitors with attractive, secluded jungle atmosphere and the beautiful crystal-clear beaches offering luxurious facilities, spa treatments, dining and plenty of adventures. There are resorts offering a mixture of Mayan, African and Creole designs with jungle decorations. There you get a romantic and relaxing ambience for your honeymoon.
You can also go for wildlife scouting, trekking and cultural trips, along with trips to beaches, and tropical forests. You would also enjoy horseback riding, scuba diving, river and kayaking trips, canoeing, swimming and trips through the jungle canopies.
Apart from gambling, Las Vegas also offers you an exciting nightlife.
Some honeymoon packages offer you “Champagne, Flowers and Honeymoon Dinner.” The tropical flower decorations are unmatched, further beautified with Champagne.
A Las Vegas honeymoon is always a combination of romantic evenings and exotic candlelight dinners. You can even opt for night visits for bird-watching and spotting raccoons. Your Las Vegas honeymoon vacation is just the perfect blend of romance, adventure, excitement and thrills.
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations
- Visit Hawaii And Stay In The Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Top 10 destinations for European Travelers