A saying exists amongst people that Virginia is the heaven of lovers, and judging from the varied romantic getaways in Virginia, you would find the saying true indeed. There’s nothing you would have to ask for with scenic drives, historic homes, boat cruises, beaches, wineries and more. The best time you should tour Virginia is autumn. With the green foliage in the mountains and fresh flowers and greenery enhancing the ever picturesque view, Virginia honeymoon promises to be worthy. Summertime would be best if you are aiming for a swim at the romantic Virginia Beach. Virginia winters, however can get turn out to be commendably cold but lots of attractions and accommodations in proximity during those months do exist.
Romantic Getaways in Virginia Beach
Several miles of beach with boardwalk are unmatched for your oceanfront stroll. From water sports, whale and dolphin watching cruises to IMAX movies, shopping and touring the Old Cape Henry Lighthouse romantic getaways in Virginia promise to spice up your Virginia honeymoon.
There are several romantic oceanfront restaurants in romantic Virginia Beach serving sumptuous seafood. The Breaker’s Resort Inn, on Atlantic Avenue amongst them receives high ratings from couples and honeymooners for their romantic setup. With facilities for Hiking, Horse riding and scenic drives like the Skyline Drive, with astounding views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley & National Park would be your favorite Northern Virginia day trip destination. You could also enjoy the 3rd weekend in August celebrating Virginia Wine Festival with fine wine and food served with music in a historic farm getup.
The Covered Bridges in Virginia with eight residual Turn of the century bridges can provide you a great romantic outing!
Where To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Nights
With luxurious attires and flawless services Romantic Resorts in Virginia are in ample. The Homestead Resort, situated in Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains, leaves nothing for your romantic Virginia honeymoon. You get majestic rooms, romantic dinners spiced up with live music, amenities for shopping, fishing, and romantic rides in carriage and a historic day spa. You can also go for lavishly decorated Romantic honeymoon suites at The Cavalier Hotel on the Ocean and The Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Romantic cabins and cottages in Virginia Mountains with fireplaces and in-room luxuries can also beautify your honeymoon evenings. If your budget is not on the higher side you can even opt for historic homes and rustic yet romantic Bed and Breakfast inns with hot tubs, fireplaces, and king beds.
The White Fence Bed and Breakfast in the very romantic Blue Ridge Mountains is a recommended spot for honeymoons. You can also try out the cabins in Virginia. The cabins, according to couples are apt to give you the perfect comfort and privacy you deserve on your first after marriage outing in the Romantic Getaways in Virginia.
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations
- Visit Hawaii And Stay In The Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Top 10 destinations for European Travelers