Between Atlantic City and Cape May, New Jersey, the Garden State is a leading honeymoon retreat for Northeast USA couples. You’ll have miles of clean beaches, boardwalks, resort towns and several romantic getaways in New Jersey. In northern and western New Jersey, historic small towns award you a peaceful and secluded escape from your stressful life. May to October is the best time to see the romantic New Jersey.
Historic Cape May is a beach in romantic New Jersey, with romantic bed and breakfast places, hotels and restaurants to select from. You would find a lot to do including, boating, carriage rides, tours to vineyards and visiting the Cape May Lighthouse.
The scenic drive from Atlantic City to Cape May contains beaches, boardwalks, and spots of hikes and romantic picnics.
More Romantic Gateways in New Jersey
Frenchtown is a romantic river town for New Jersey romantic getaways where you can relax, shop, visit galleries, and enjoy romantic dinners. Widow McCrea House Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful Victorian Inn with private cottages, spacious suites and elegant guest rooms. Decorated with fine antiques, fireplaces, Jacuzzis, Queen Size featherbeds and private baths, it also boasts of candlelight breakfast.
Lambertville, a peaceful place for spending romantic hours is placed between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. You can as well visit antique shops and flea markets, or rent a bike to ride along the Delaware River.
Spring Lake, with less pomp than other New Jersey beach towns, is great for a peaceful and quiet romance. For winter honeymoons, you can set off for beachcombing on the shore in Spring Lake and later warm up in your private fireplace and hot tub in a suite at the Breakers Hotel. In the evening, Harrigan’s Pub would be unmatched for a cozy romantic dinner.
More Romantic Spots on the New Jersey Shore:
Manasquan is your place if you are a young romantic, with excellent surfing and nightclub scenes. Ocean Grove is good for a stroll to admire the excellent beach and classic Victorian style buildings. Ship Bottom is another New Jersey romantic getaways on Long Beach Island.
Romantic inns along New Jersey Shore include The Sandpiper Inn. In these romantic gateways in New Jersey you can find oceanfront bed and breakfast. In Spring Lake you can relax in hot tub suite with indoor heated pool and enjoy a moonlight champagne romance. Another romantic place to put up is the Atlantis Inn, in Ocean City. It has romantic rooms with body spa showers, fireplace, and rooftop decks with ocean views.
Romantic Spa Resorts
Ocean Place Resort in Long Branch is a romantic oceanfront resort with a beautiful stretch of private beach. You can walk along the oceanfront, enjoy the pools and whirlpool, and sprawl in the European spa. This is amongst the best New Jersey romantic getaways.
Crystal Springs Resort in Vernon has luxury rooms and suites with fireplaces. Resort amenities are indoor and outdoor heated pools, mineral spa, sports facilities, and six Golf courses.
The Chimney Hill Estate Inn in Lambertville gives you packages with beautiful garden terrace wedding settings and romantic spa suites. Romantic New Jersey Theme Rooms are available at the Summer Nites in North Wildwood, where you can relive yesteryears in these exotic rooms from the fifties to seventies.
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations
- Visit Hawaii And Stay In The Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Top 10 destinations for European Travelers