These Five Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples Will Suit Any Taste
If you can’t afford the time or money for a long romantic vacation, why not consider a weekend vacation package? Weekend vacation packages for couples are all the rage, as so many people don’t have enough time for long holidays. From Miami to Las Vegas, the Santa Catalina Mountains to New Orleans and even to Washington DC: these cities have the top 5 best weekend vacation packages for couples in the country.
The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Truly one of the most stunning hotels in Las Vegas, The Venetian also has some of the town’s best weekend vacation packages for couples. Including airfare and hotel, plus some excellent deals on gambling and meals, from $734 per couple for a weekend break, it’s a great deal.
Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas
The Venetian not only has the most extravagant suites in Las Vegas, it’s also home to a stunning miniature Venice, complete with canals, gondolas and independent boutiques. 20 amazing restaurants, 120,000 square foot casino, and some of the best shopping and shows in Vegas, and your weekend vacation to Vegas is something you will always remember. This package includes airfare, two nights at The Venetian, $50 slot credit per room, a $25 dinner credit at Dos Caminos with a $50 purchase, 25% off your bill at Zine and a 2 for 1 Passport at Canyon Ranch Spa.
Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas
Culinary Weekend “Couples Cooking” at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, Florida
This top five weekend vacation travel package for couples includes accommodation for two nights at the stupendous Mandarin Oriental Hotel, American breakfast, a private meeting with Chef Clay Conley to choose your evening meal menu, a cooking class from award-winning chef Clay Conley, a three course dinner for two at Azul and a specially engraved culinary tool as a take home gift. Beginning at $1,300 per couple, it’s a tad expensive, but oh so worth it.
Mandarin Oriental, Miami
I’d Rather Be Golfing – Loews Hotel Ventana Canyon
With 398 newly renovated guest rooms, a spa and tennis center, two swimming pools and Jacuzzis and hiking and cycling trails in some of the most beautiful countryside in America, this top five best weekend vacation package for couples is perfect for those couples who like to golf. Your stay will include two nights in a luxury suite, and two rounds of golf on one of the two Tom Fazio-designed golf courses. At $179 for a couple, it’s one of the best deals you’ll find, especially because it’s in such a beautiful area of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
Loews Hotel Ventana Canyon
Historic New Orleans Package, Intercontinental Hotel, New Orleans
If you like history, you’ll love the Historic New Orleans Package at the Intercontinental Hotel. Included in the package are two nights in this amazing hotel just two blocks from the French Quarter. You’ll get a five-hour personal tour of New Orleans by historian and author Mr. Buddy Stall, featuring plantations, famous houses, beautiful gardens, the French Quarter and more. Lunch is also included at one of the famous New Orleans restaurants as well as a copy of Buddy Stall’s book Buddy Stall’s New Orleans and a video. Prices vary depending on time of year, so check the Intercontinental Hotel’s website for more information.
Intercontinental Hotel, New Orleans
The Willard Hotel, Washington D.C.
Known as the Crown Jewel of Pennsylvania Avenue, The Willard in Washington D.C. is just two blocks from the White House and The Mall. Open since 1850, the Willard offers two weekend packages for couples that are simply stupendous. Discover DC includes accommodation in a superior room for two, a personal guide for a four hour tour of D.C., where you’ll see many famous Washington landmarks, and dinner. Capital Indulgence is a phenomenal spa package, with accommodation for two, complimentary breakfast, and two 60 minute treatments in the luxury Spa at the Willard. Plus, if you decide to go for the couple’s treatment (both together at the same time), you’ll also get your own lighted Jacuzzi and outdoor deck overlooking the city. With prices depending on time of year, check The Willard’s website for more information.
Willard Hotel, Washington D.C.
These top five weekend vacation packages for couples are truly wonderful ways to have a romantic weekend break. Hotels all over the US offer weekend vacation travel packages, but these five truly are five of the best.
- Pattaya, An Active Environment
- The Fun and Challenges of Multigenerational Family Travel
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Apartments in Silver Spring MD
- Top 3 cheap Ski Resorts in Colorado
- All Inclusive Resort in Arizona
- 6 Best Honeymoon destinations for Budget Travelers
- How to Save Money While Traveling
- 5 Reasons why you should choose Florida All-Inclusive Beach Resorts
- Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Top 5 Weekend Vacation Packages for Couples: Romantic, Exciting and Fun
- Family vacations: Top four destinations to take your kids on vacation
- What to do in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- 9 things to do when visiting Oahu, Hawaii
- You Must Visit These Amazing Places When You Go to New York
- Luxury and Comfort at Peabody Hotel Orlando, Florida
- Things to do in Navarre Beach
- Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Central Florida Water Parks are Slippery Fun When Wet
- All Inclusive Vacations to Hawaii
- Trip to the Everglades Includes Alligators, Wildlife Viewing and Surprises
- Hawaiian Honeymoon Getaways – Top Things to do in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Disney Honeymoon – A Happiness Package
- Disneyland Vacations – 4 Steps To Booking Your Trip
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
- Hotel Review: Hampton Inn and Suites – Vacaville, Napa Valley
- Heart Lake Resort in Gaylord, Michigan
- 3 Best US Honeymoon destinations for a nature-filled getaway
- Honeymoon planning: 7 best fall honeymoon destinations